Support for Teten’s gubernatorial bid grows
The Jakarta Post
Anticorruption activists and artists from Bandung, West Java, got together on Thursday to express their support for Teten Masduki, the secretary-general of Transparency International Indonesia (TII), to run in the West Java gubernatorial election scheduled for February.
Senior attorney cum anticorruption activist Dindin S. Maolani said Teten had a good reputation as a clean anticorruption ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga