Support for Teten’s gubernatorial bid grows
The Jakarta Post
Anticorruption activists and artists from Bandung, West Java, got together on Thursday to express their support for Teten Masduki, the secretary-general of Transparency International Indonesia (TII), to run in the West Java gubernatorial election scheduled for February.
Senior attorney cum anticorruption activist Dindin S. Maolani said Teten had a good reputation as a clean anticorruption ...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins