Support for Teten’s gubernatorial bid grows
The Jakarta Post
Anticorruption activists and artists from Bandung, West Java, got together on Thursday to express their support for Teten Masduki, the secretary-general of Transparency International Indonesia (TII), to run in the West Java gubernatorial election scheduled for February.
Senior attorney cum anticorruption activist Dindin S. Maolani said Teten had a good reputation as a clean anticorruption ...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India