Lawmakers target Dahlan and his antics
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Lawmakers long annoyed by Dahlan Iskan’s antics are blaming the state-owned enterprises minister for an alleged leadership mishap that led to the state suffering Rp 36 trillion (US$3.78 billion) in losses.
In response to a report by the Supreme Audit Agency (BPK) on the performance of PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), of which Dahlan was a president director from 2009 to 2011, legislato...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value