Lawmakers target Dahlan and his antics
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Lawmakers long annoyed by Dahlan Iskan’s antics are blaming the state-owned enterprises minister for an alleged leadership mishap that led to the state suffering Rp 36 trillion (US$3.78 billion) in losses.
In response to a report by the Supreme Audit Agency (BPK) on the performance of PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), of which Dahlan was a president director from 2009 to 2011, legislato...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- House to hold confirmation hearings for new KPU, Bawaslu commissioners
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime