Lawmakers target Dahlan and his antics
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Lawmakers long annoyed by Dahlan Iskan’s antics are blaming the state-owned enterprises minister for an alleged leadership mishap that led to the state suffering Rp 36 trillion (US$3.78 billion) in losses.
In response to a report by the Supreme Audit Agency (BPK) on the performance of PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), of which Dahlan was a president director from 2009 to 2011, legislato...
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto