Analysis: Should religion stay and science go from primary schools?
That is no rhetorical question. In Indonesia, it is a very real prospect.
Everybody knows that the early years of a child’s life are called the formative years of a person’s life, with good reason. Those are the years where core instincts and beliefs are embedded into the individual’s psyche, almost indelibly, forever.
It could well be said that these are the best of times fo...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror