Analysis: Should religion stay and science go from primary schools?
That is no rhetorical question. In Indonesia, it is a very real prospect.
Everybody knows that the early years of a child’s life are called the formative years of a person’s life, with good reason. Those are the years where core instincts and beliefs are embedded into the individual’s psyche, almost indelibly, forever.
It could well be said that these are the best of times fo...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Novel Baswedan returns home