Papua Police replace 23 regency chiefs
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
The Papua Police have launched an overhaul of their institution in the provinces of Papua and West Papua by replacing 23 out of 29 police regency heads.
The major restructuring was conducted by Papua Police chief Insp. Gen. Tito Karnavian, who was installed as the new Papua Police chief, replacing Brig. Gen. Lumban Tobing at the National Police Headquarters in Jakarta on Sept. 21.
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry