Papua Police replace 23 regency chiefs
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
The Papua Police have launched an overhaul of their institution in the provinces of Papua and West Papua by replacing 23 out of 29 police regency heads.
The major restructuring was conducted by Papua Police chief Insp. Gen. Tito Karnavian, who was installed as the new Papua Police chief, replacing Brig. Gen. Lumban Tobing at the National Police Headquarters in Jakarta on Sept. 21.
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers