Papua Police replace 23 regency chiefs
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
The Papua Police have launched an overhaul of their institution in the provinces of Papua and West Papua by replacing 23 out of 29 police regency heads.
The major restructuring was conducted by Papua Police chief Insp. Gen. Tito Karnavian, who was installed as the new Papua Police chief, replacing Brig. Gen. Lumban Tobing at the National Police Headquarters in Jakarta on Sept. 21.
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan