Papua Police replace 23 regency chiefs
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
The Papua Police have launched an overhaul of their institution in the provinces of Papua and West Papua by replacing 23 out of 29 police regency heads.
The major restructuring was conducted by Papua Police chief Insp. Gen. Tito Karnavian, who was installed as the new Papua Police chief, replacing Brig. Gen. Lumban Tobing at the National Police Headquarters in Jakarta on Sept. 21.
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks