APP, APRIL say they are open for inquiry
The Jakarta Post
Two of Indonesia’s paper giants, Asia Pulp & Paper (APP) and Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings (APRIL), say they welcome any inquiry into their forest management practices following a recent move by entertainment giant Walt Disney Company to stop using paper products from irresponsibly harvested timber.
APP and APRIL, which account for about 80 percent of Indonesia’s tot...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer