APP, APRIL say they are open for inquiry
The Jakarta Post
Two of Indonesia’s paper giants, Asia Pulp & Paper (APP) and Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings (APRIL), say they welcome any inquiry into their forest management practices following a recent move by entertainment giant Walt Disney Company to stop using paper products from irresponsibly harvested timber.
APP and APRIL, which account for about 80 percent of Indonesia’s tot...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash