APP, APRIL say they are open for inquiry
The Jakarta Post
Two of Indonesia’s paper giants, Asia Pulp & Paper (APP) and Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings (APRIL), say they welcome any inquiry into their forest management practices following a recent move by entertainment giant Walt Disney Company to stop using paper products from irresponsibly harvested timber.
APP and APRIL, which account for about 80 percent of Indonesia’s tot...
- Not thieves, but wife, cleared funds out of customer account, says BRI
- Philippines tells UN it will quit ICC
- Indonesia wants Australia as full ASEAN member
- Will internet access in Bali be turned off at Nyepi?
- Lion Air, BRI promise affordable tickets to ‘New Balis’
- Japan's isolated older 'hikikomori' shun society for years
- Stan Lee cancels appearance at ComicCon Asia 2018
- GBK stadium to go dark for Earth Hour
- Katy Perry to bring 50 tons of cargo to Jakarta
- Indonesia, Australia to revisit maritime border agreement