Rupiah redenomination bill will be ready next year
The Jakarta Post
The draft law on the redenomination of the rupiah, which will drop three zeroes from the Indonesian currency, will be submitted to the House of Representatives for approval next year.
Finance Ministry secretary-general Kiagus Badaruddin said in Jakarta on Tuesday that the draft of the rupiah redenomination law was now being finalized. “We are proposing the bill be included as one of the p...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks