Rupiah redenomination bill will be ready next year
The Jakarta Post
The draft law on the redenomination of the rupiah, which will drop three zeroes from the Indonesian currency, will be submitted to the House of Representatives for approval next year.
Finance Ministry secretary-general Kiagus Badaruddin said in Jakarta on Tuesday that the draft of the rupiah redenomination law was now being finalized. “We are proposing the bill be included as one of the p...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report