Rupiah redenomination bill will be ready next year
The Jakarta Post
The draft law on the redenomination of the rupiah, which will drop three zeroes from the Indonesian currency, will be submitted to the House of Representatives for approval next year.
Finance Ministry secretary-general Kiagus Badaruddin said in Jakarta on Tuesday that the draft of the rupiah redenomination law was now being finalized. “We are proposing the bill be included as one of the p...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur