Rupiah redenomination bill will be ready next year
The Jakarta Post
The draft law on the redenomination of the rupiah, which will drop three zeroes from the Indonesian currency, will be submitted to the House of Representatives for approval next year.
Finance Ministry secretary-general Kiagus Badaruddin said in Jakarta on Tuesday that the draft of the rupiah redenomination law was now being finalized. “We are proposing the bill be included as one of the p...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Government praises Mitsubishi for exporting 21,000 Xpander vehicles
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers