Shades of the 1920s in Umbra
The Jakarta Post
A cozy and intimate atmosphere of Umbrella LoungeA comfortable, captivating vibe drifts down the steps of Umbra Bar & Lounge and leads you up the raw cement stairs to the second floor. The somewhat stoic entrance to this casual, after-dinner bar and lounge, is warmed by low lights and green leaves.
Upstairs the outdoor Parasol Bar is to the right, or turn left for the Umbrella Lounge.
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs