Shades of the 1920s in Umbra
The Jakarta Post
A cozy and intimate atmosphere of Umbrella LoungeA comfortable, captivating vibe drifts down the steps of Umbra Bar & Lounge and leads you up the raw cement stairs to the second floor. The somewhat stoic entrance to this casual, after-dinner bar and lounge, is warmed by low lights and green leaves.
Upstairs the outdoor Parasol Bar is to the right, or turn left for the Umbrella Lounge.
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers