Shades of the 1920s in Umbra
The Jakarta Post
A cozy and intimate atmosphere of Umbrella LoungeA comfortable, captivating vibe drifts down the steps of Umbra Bar & Lounge and leads you up the raw cement stairs to the second floor. The somewhat stoic entrance to this casual, after-dinner bar and lounge, is warmed by low lights and green leaves.
Upstairs the outdoor Parasol Bar is to the right, or turn left for the Umbrella Lounge.
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Passengers found using fake tickets for Idul Fitri ‘mudik’
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok