ASEAN to launch a new regional FTA with its partners
Sri Wahyuni and Linda Yulisman
The Jakarta Post
ASEAN and its six dialogue partners of Australia, New Zealand, Japan, India, South Korea and China are set to launch a regional free trade agreement (FTA) later this month, an official said Sunday.
ASEAN Secretary-General Surin Pitsuwan said the so-called Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) was part of the grouping’s architecture of economic partnership.
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey