ASEAN to launch a new regional FTA with its partners
Sri Wahyuni and Linda Yulisman
The Jakarta Post
ASEAN and its six dialogue partners of Australia, New Zealand, Japan, India, South Korea and China are set to launch a regional free trade agreement (FTA) later this month, an official said Sunday.
ASEAN Secretary-General Surin Pitsuwan said the so-called Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) was part of the grouping’s architecture of economic partnership.
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey