ASEAN business must focus on sustainability
The Jakarta Post
Sustainable development could be low-hanging fruit for companies operating in Southeast Asia, a forum was told on Monday.
Peter Bakker, from the World Business Council for Sustainable Development said that if companies started sustainable businesses they would find “low-hanging fruit, as sustainable development is not only green, but is also efficient”.
”There is an increasingl...
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Turkey might hold referendum on EU membership: Erdogan
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout