Gerindra remains upbeat on Prabowo
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Secretary general of the Great Indonesia Movement (Gerindra) Party Ahmad Muzani said the party would press ahead with the nomination of its chief patron Lt. Gen. (ret) Prabowo Subianto.
Muzani said Gerindra had only delayed the declaration of Prabowo’s nomination and had no intention of dropping the plan.
“We just want to stick to the schedule,” Muzani said as quoted b...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade