Gerindra remains upbeat on Prabowo
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Secretary general of the Great Indonesia Movement (Gerindra) Party Ahmad Muzani said the party would press ahead with the nomination of its chief patron Lt. Gen. (ret) Prabowo Subianto.
Muzani said Gerindra had only delayed the declaration of Prabowo’s nomination and had no intention of dropping the plan.
“We just want to stick to the schedule,” Muzani said as quoted b...
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- Indonesia to regulate taxes for global firms’ subsidiaries
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection