Gerindra remains upbeat on Prabowo
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Secretary general of the Great Indonesia Movement (Gerindra) Party Ahmad Muzani said the party would press ahead with the nomination of its chief patron Lt. Gen. (ret) Prabowo Subianto.
Muzani said Gerindra had only delayed the declaration of Prabowo’s nomination and had no intention of dropping the plan.
“We just want to stick to the schedule,” Muzani said as quoted b...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered