Gerindra remains upbeat on Prabowo
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Secretary general of the Great Indonesia Movement (Gerindra) Party Ahmad Muzani said the party would press ahead with the nomination of its chief patron Lt. Gen. (ret) Prabowo Subianto.
Muzani said Gerindra had only delayed the declaration of Prabowo’s nomination and had no intention of dropping the plan.
“We just want to stick to the schedule,” Muzani said as quoted b...
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- KPK raids PLN president director's house in Jakarta
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world