Gerindra remains upbeat on Prabowo
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Secretary general of the Great Indonesia Movement (Gerindra) Party Ahmad Muzani said the party would press ahead with the nomination of its chief patron Lt. Gen. (ret) Prabowo Subianto.
Muzani said Gerindra had only delayed the declaration of Prabowo’s nomination and had no intention of dropping the plan.
“We just want to stick to the schedule,” Muzani said as quoted b...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- Status: Online, but not present
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic