Your letters: No evidence of Ebola in orangutans
The Jakarta Post
The article on The Jakarta Post website on Nov. 2 titled Ebola virus found in Kalimantan’s orangutan is highly misleading.
The article states that Nidom and his colleagues have “detected evidence of Ebola virus in several orangutans in Kalimantan”, and that “65 out of 353 orangutans tested positive for Ebola virus”.
Both statements are untrue.
Anyone can check the ...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers