Your letters: No evidence of Ebola in orangutans
The Jakarta Post
The article on The Jakarta Post website on Nov. 2 titled Ebola virus found in Kalimantan’s orangutan is highly misleading.
The article states that Nidom and his colleagues have “detected evidence of Ebola virus in several orangutans in Kalimantan”, and that “65 out of 353 orangutans tested positive for Ebola virus”.
Both statements are untrue.
Anyone can check the ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry