Your letters: No evidence of Ebola in orangutans
The Jakarta Post
The article on The Jakarta Post website on Nov. 2 titled Ebola virus found in Kalimantan’s orangutan is highly misleading.
The article states that Nidom and his colleagues have “detected evidence of Ebola virus in several orangutans in Kalimantan”, and that “65 out of 353 orangutans tested positive for Ebola virus”.
Both statements are untrue.
Anyone can check the ...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March