Insight: Bali Democracy Forum: Whose event is it?
PREMIUM In 2008, the Indonesian government set up an international forum that was intended to become a meeting point for countries that shared common concerns about democracy and its development. During the first five years of its existence, the Bali Democracy Forum (BDF), however, was known to Indonesian people more (or merely) for its name rather than for its programs. The annual meeting has become an i...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes