Papua Police get support to eradicate corruption
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
In response to the commitment expressed by Papua Police chief Insp. Gen. Tito Karnavian to eradicate corruption in Papua, the National Police headquarters has provided Rp 2.8 billion (US$311,000) in funds and personnel backup to conduct joint investigations.
The financial aid was handed over at the Papua Police headquarters on Thursday by the National Police Corruption Crime director Brig. ...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value