Papua Police get support to eradicate corruption
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
In response to the commitment expressed by Papua Police chief Insp. Gen. Tito Karnavian to eradicate corruption in Papua, the National Police headquarters has provided Rp 2.8 billion (US$311,000) in funds and personnel backup to conduct joint investigations.
The financial aid was handed over at the Papua Police headquarters on Thursday by the National Police Corruption Crime director Brig. ...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Parking attendants, city officers arrested for allegedly collecting illegal levies