Papua Police get support to eradicate corruption
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
In response to the commitment expressed by Papua Police chief Insp. Gen. Tito Karnavian to eradicate corruption in Papua, the National Police headquarters has provided Rp 2.8 billion (US$311,000) in funds and personnel backup to conduct joint investigations.
The financial aid was handed over at the Papua Police headquarters on Thursday by the National Police Corruption Crime director Brig. ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Dozens of Rohingya come ashore in Indonesia