Papua Police get support to eradicate corruption
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
In response to the commitment expressed by Papua Police chief Insp. Gen. Tito Karnavian to eradicate corruption in Papua, the National Police headquarters has provided Rp 2.8 billion (US$311,000) in funds and personnel backup to conduct joint investigations.
The financial aid was handed over at the Papua Police headquarters on Thursday by the National Police Corruption Crime director Brig. ...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Railway director general removed from office
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Indonesian Police crack down on massive distribution of bogus premium rice
- ‘Game of Thrones’ language course offered online, and for free