Papua Police get support to eradicate corruption
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
In response to the commitment expressed by Papua Police chief Insp. Gen. Tito Karnavian to eradicate corruption in Papua, the National Police headquarters has provided Rp 2.8 billion (US$311,000) in funds and personnel backup to conduct joint investigations.
The financial aid was handed over at the Papua Police headquarters on Thursday by the National Police Corruption Crime director Brig. ...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- How LPDP can learn from Yale in managing its fund
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development