Papua Police get support to eradicate corruption
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
In response to the commitment expressed by Papua Police chief Insp. Gen. Tito Karnavian to eradicate corruption in Papua, the National Police headquarters has provided Rp 2.8 billion (US$311,000) in funds and personnel backup to conduct joint investigations.
The financial aid was handed over at the Papua Police headquarters on Thursday by the National Police Corruption Crime director Brig. ...
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto