Papua Police get support to eradicate corruption
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
In response to the commitment expressed by Papua Police chief Insp. Gen. Tito Karnavian to eradicate corruption in Papua, the National Police headquarters has provided Rp 2.8 billion (US$311,000) in funds and personnel backup to conduct joint investigations.
The financial aid was handed over at the Papua Police headquarters on Thursday by the National Police Corruption Crime director Brig. ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya