Papua Police get support to eradicate corruption
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
In response to the commitment expressed by Papua Police chief Insp. Gen. Tito Karnavian to eradicate corruption in Papua, the National Police headquarters has provided Rp 2.8 billion (US$311,000) in funds and personnel backup to conduct joint investigations.
The financial aid was handed over at the Papua Police headquarters on Thursday by the National Police Corruption Crime director Brig. ...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups