Another Indonesian raped in Malaysia
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian maid has allegedly been raped by her employer in Seramban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia, Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa revealed on Tuesday.
The incident took place two days after allegations of a shocking rape of an Indonesian migrant worker in Penang by three Malaysian police officers.
“We just heard today that another Indonesian citizen has been raped. This time, ...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer