Another Indonesian raped in Malaysia
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian maid has allegedly been raped by her employer in Seramban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia, Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa revealed on Tuesday.
The incident took place two days after allegations of a shocking rape of an Indonesian migrant worker in Penang by three Malaysian police officers.
“We just heard today that another Indonesian citizen has been raped. This time, ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash