Another Indonesian raped in Malaysia
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian maid has allegedly been raped by her employer in Seramban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia, Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa revealed on Tuesday.
The incident took place two days after allegations of a shocking rape of an Indonesian migrant worker in Penang by three Malaysian police officers.
“We just heard today that another Indonesian citizen has been raped. This time, ...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Premiere of 'A Dog's Purpose' canceled amid treatment issue
- Three witnesses to be questioned in ex-Garuda boss' bribery case