Mt. Rokatenda spews ash, hundreds evacuated
The Jakarta Post
Mount Rokatenda in Sikka regency, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), continues to spout volcanic ash.
Residents living around the volcano have reportedly been evacuated to the shelter at Hewuli village administrative office in Alok Barat district.
The Sikka Disaster Management Agency (BPBD) reports that 196 residents living around Mount Rokatenda had fled to Maumere city.
The ash clo...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move