The Asia ‘Pivot’ and the Islamic challenge
Within days, President Barack Obama is set to visit Southeast Asia and this is a very good thing. The region is becoming more significant by the month. US policy is said to be in the process of “pivoting” to Asia after decades of preoccupation with Europe. This pivotal moment arrives, shall we say, not a moment too soon.
Greedy as I am, of course, for such visits to Asia, I am slightly ...
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Pertamina committed to developing new and renewable energy
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality