Malaysian nabbed with 3.1kg of crystal meth
The Jakarta Post
Batam customs officers apprehended Malaysian citizen Ng Peng Chong for allegedly attempting to smuggle 3.1 kilograms of crystal methamphetamine through Batam Center Port, Riau Islands, on Sunday.
Batam customs spokesman Susila Brata told The Jakarta Post that Chong, who departed from Stulang Laut Port in Malaysia on the MV Indomas I ferry, appeared reluctant to pass through the X-ray machin...
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island