Malaysian nabbed with 3.1kg of crystal meth
The Jakarta Post
Batam customs officers apprehended Malaysian citizen Ng Peng Chong for allegedly attempting to smuggle 3.1 kilograms of crystal methamphetamine through Batam Center Port, Riau Islands, on Sunday.
Batam customs spokesman Susila Brata told The Jakarta Post that Chong, who departed from Stulang Laut Port in Malaysia on the MV Indomas I ferry, appeared reluctant to pass through the X-ray machin...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?