Malaysian nabbed with 3.1kg of crystal meth
The Jakarta Post
Batam customs officers apprehended Malaysian citizen Ng Peng Chong for allegedly attempting to smuggle 3.1 kilograms of crystal methamphetamine through Batam Center Port, Riau Islands, on Sunday.
Batam customs spokesman Susila Brata told The Jakarta Post that Chong, who departed from Stulang Laut Port in Malaysia on the MV Indomas I ferry, appeared reluctant to pass through the X-ray machin...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- Railway director general removed from office
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film