Malaysian nabbed with 3.1kg of crystal meth
The Jakarta Post
Batam customs officers apprehended Malaysian citizen Ng Peng Chong for allegedly attempting to smuggle 3.1 kilograms of crystal methamphetamine through Batam Center Port, Riau Islands, on Sunday.
Batam customs spokesman Susila Brata told The Jakarta Post that Chong, who departed from Stulang Laut Port in Malaysia on the MV Indomas I ferry, appeared reluctant to pass through the X-ray machin...
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Depok Police release sexual assault suspect from detention