Malaysian nabbed with 3.1kg of crystal meth
The Jakarta Post
Batam customs officers apprehended Malaysian citizen Ng Peng Chong for allegedly attempting to smuggle 3.1 kilograms of crystal methamphetamine through Batam Center Port, Riau Islands, on Sunday.
Batam customs spokesman Susila Brata told The Jakarta Post that Chong, who departed from Stulang Laut Port in Malaysia on the MV Indomas I ferry, appeared reluctant to pass through the X-ray machin...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur