Some thoughts on China-ASEAN relations
I feel very honored to be designated as China’s first permanent ambassador to ASEAN. Since I took office in August — and since the Chinese mission opened officially in September — I have called on the leaders of the ASEAN Secretariat and the permanent representatives to ASEAN, exchanged ideas and views with experts at think tanks and attended many meetings and symposiums on mutual cooperatio...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed