RI suffers setback in fight against AIDS
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
A new report published by the United Nations (UN) shows that Indonesia has suffered a setback in its campaign against HIV/AIDS.
In the report, released in conjunction with the 2012 World AIDS Day, the Joint UN Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) records that the rate of new HIV infections in Indonesia, along with several other countries such as Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and the Philippines, increased ...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks