RI suffers setback in fight against AIDS
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
A new report published by the United Nations (UN) shows that Indonesia has suffered a setback in its campaign against HIV/AIDS.
In the report, released in conjunction with the 2012 World AIDS Day, the Joint UN Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) records that the rate of new HIV infections in Indonesia, along with several other countries such as Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and the Philippines, increased ...
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers