Low condom use blamed for new HIV cases
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Playing it safe: High school students take part in a rally in Sukoharjo, Central Java, on Friday. The rally was intended to boost public awareness about HIV/AIDS in observance of World AIDS Day, which falls on Saturday Dec. 1. (Antara/Herka Yanis Pangaribowo)At daylight, the street outside Tanah Abang railway station is an illegal parking lot. By night, it turns into a red-light district where doz...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May