Low condom use blamed for new HIV cases
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Playing it safe: High school students take part in a rally in Sukoharjo, Central Java, on Friday. The rally was intended to boost public awareness about HIV/AIDS in observance of World AIDS Day, which falls on Saturday Dec. 1. (Antara/Herka Yanis Pangaribowo)At daylight, the street outside Tanah Abang railway station is an illegal parking lot. By night, it turns into a red-light district where doz...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report