Nature, culture and history
The Jakarta Post
No fear: Three children play in the water in the Padang fishermen settlement, Selayar Islands regency. This settlement consists of rows of houses along the coastal region.The Selayar Archipelago in South Sulawesi is famous for its fascinating marine national park, a diver’s paradise in Taka Bonerate.
This zone is the third-largest coral atoll in the world after Kwajifein Atoll, Marshall ...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D