Nature, culture and history
The Jakarta Post
No fear: Three children play in the water in the Padang fishermen settlement, Selayar Islands regency. This settlement consists of rows of houses along the coastal region.The Selayar Archipelago in South Sulawesi is famous for its fascinating marine national park, a diver’s paradise in Taka Bonerate.
This zone is the third-largest coral atoll in the world after Kwajifein Atoll, Marshall ...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality