Nature, culture and history
The Jakarta Post
No fear: Three children play in the water in the Padang fishermen settlement, Selayar Islands regency. This settlement consists of rows of houses along the coastal region.The Selayar Archipelago in South Sulawesi is famous for its fascinating marine national park, a diver’s paradise in Taka Bonerate.
This zone is the third-largest coral atoll in the world after Kwajifein Atoll, Marshall ...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- Indonesia wins biodiesel antidumping case in EU appeal court
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt