No sightings of separatist flag on OPM anniversary
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Nothing to see here: Police officers search passing residents in Timika, Papua, to ensure they are not carrying any weapons or the Morning Star separatist flag, on the 51th anniversary of the Free Papua Movement (OPM), marked on Saturday. (Antara/Spedy Paereng)There were no sightings of the Morning Star separatist flag on Saturday in Papua on the 51st anniversary of the separatist Free Papua Movem...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income