No sightings of separatist flag on OPM anniversary
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Nothing to see here: Police officers search passing residents in Timika, Papua, to ensure they are not carrying any weapons or the Morning Star separatist flag, on the 51th anniversary of the Free Papua Movement (OPM), marked on Saturday. (Antara/Spedy Paereng)There were no sightings of the Morning Star separatist flag on Saturday in Papua on the 51st anniversary of the separatist Free Papua Movem...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?