Frederica Ermita Indriani
The Jakarta Post
For movie producer Sheila Timothy, watching movies up to five times a week is both a pleasure and an important part of her job.
“I learn many things from the movies I watch, which help support me in my job as a producer,” said the 41 year old, who is known as Lala.
Her favorites among all cinematic genres are fantasies, drama and animation.
“I like The Lord of The Rings,...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children