Frederica Ermita Indriani
The Jakarta Post
For movie producer Sheila Timothy, watching movies up to five times a week is both a pleasure and an important part of her job.
“I learn many things from the movies I watch, which help support me in my job as a producer,” said the 41 year old, who is known as Lala.
Her favorites among all cinematic genres are fantasies, drama and animation.
“I like The Lord of The Rings,...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Missing NZ tourist found dead