BlackBerry 10 to bring more social integration
The Jakarta Post
The long-delayed BlackBerry 10 platform is set to get even more social in an attempt to lure the Asian market.
TA McCann, Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) vice president of BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) Social Community, said that social factors were at the core of the BlackBerry 10 platform.
“The BlackBerry community is one of the most engaged communities,” he said during a BlackBerr...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report