BlackBerry 10 to bring more social integration
The Jakarta Post
The long-delayed BlackBerry 10 platform is set to get even more social in an attempt to lure the Asian market.
TA McCann, Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) vice president of BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) Social Community, said that social factors were at the core of the BlackBerry 10 platform.
“The BlackBerry community is one of the most engaged communities,” he said during a BlackBerr...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children