BlackBerry 10 to bring more social integration
The Jakarta Post
The long-delayed BlackBerry 10 platform is set to get even more social in an attempt to lure the Asian market.
TA McCann, Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) vice president of BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) Social Community, said that social factors were at the core of the BlackBerry 10 platform.
“The BlackBerry community is one of the most engaged communities,” he said during a BlackBerr...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares