Mahfud beats Anas to lead top Muslim group
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Mahfud MD has been elected the next chief of one of the nation’s most influential Muslim organizations, boosting his credibility as one of the strongest potential candidates in the 2014 presidential election.
The outgoing chief justice of the Constitutional Court will be the chairman of the Islamic Students Alumni Association (KAHMI) at its national congress in Kampar, Riau, Antara news a...
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook