Mahfud beats Anas to lead top Muslim group
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Mahfud MD has been elected the next chief of one of the nation’s most influential Muslim organizations, boosting his credibility as one of the strongest potential candidates in the 2014 presidential election.
The outgoing chief justice of the Constitutional Court will be the chairman of the Islamic Students Alumni Association (KAHMI) at its national congress in Kampar, Riau, Antara news a...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur