Economy in brief: Apple launches iTunes Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Apple finally launched the long-awaited iTunes Store in Indonesia on Tuesday, after skipping the country when it rolled out its online store to several Asian countries last June.
Indonesia was one among 56 new countries in which the company introduced the iTunes Store, Apple wrote in a press release issued on its website. Other countries include India, Russia, South Africa and Turk...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- Indonesia, South Africa organize forum to boost economic ties
- Anwar Ibrahim: Indonesia visit to celebrate ‘Reformasi’
- Trump, Moon discuss N. Korea's threat to scrap summit