FIFA very likely to hand RI sanctions over rifts
The Jakarta Post
The indefinite suspension of Indonesian soccer from international tournaments is now beckoning with the world soccer ruling body FIFA sounding its impatience with Indonesia’s rift-ridden soccer leagues.
It says it will likely impose sanctions on Indonesian soccer following an unresolved spat between two rivaling soccer organizations.
In a letter sent to Youth and Sports Minister An...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined