FIFA very likely to hand RI sanctions over rifts
The Jakarta Post
The indefinite suspension of Indonesian soccer from international tournaments is now beckoning with the world soccer ruling body FIFA sounding its impatience with Indonesia’s rift-ridden soccer leagues.
It says it will likely impose sanctions on Indonesian soccer following an unresolved spat between two rivaling soccer organizations.
In a letter sent to Youth and Sports Minister An...
- 'Bottom up' campaigning failed Ahok, and it might fail Jokowi
- Anies, Sandiaga win in all Jakarta municipalities, regency
- Polygamy not part of Islamic teachings: Muslim clerics
- PSSI eyes SEA Games gold, 4th place in 2018 Asian Games
- Jakarta election result will not negatively affect investment climate: BKPM
- 3 Singaporean military personnel banned from entering Indonesia
- Indonesia climbs six spots in 2017 press freedom ranking
- Former BPKM chairman passes away
- China bans list of Islamic names in restive Xinjiang region
- Squatters resettle Pasar Ikan area in defiance of eviction