FIFA very likely to hand RI sanctions over rifts
The Jakarta Post
The indefinite suspension of Indonesian soccer from international tournaments is now beckoning with the world soccer ruling body FIFA sounding its impatience with Indonesia’s rift-ridden soccer leagues.
It says it will likely impose sanctions on Indonesian soccer following an unresolved spat between two rivaling soccer organizations.
In a letter sent to Youth and Sports Minister An...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off