Passing on a legacy
The Jakarta Post
Lethal weapon: A young girl practices pencak silat in Jampang, Bogor. Once known as a hamlet of warriors in colonial times, Jampang village is now striving to pass on that legacy to its younger generation.
The sun shone brightly one Sunday in the village in Parung, Bogor. Dozens of children wearing black-and-white uniforms swarmed onto a field to learn and to practice the traditional Indone...
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official