Passing on a legacy
The Jakarta Post
Lethal weapon: A young girl practices pencak silat in Jampang, Bogor. Once known as a hamlet of warriors in colonial times, Jampang village is now striving to pass on that legacy to its younger generation.
The sun shone brightly one Sunday in the village in Parung, Bogor. Dozens of children wearing black-and-white uniforms swarmed onto a field to learn and to practice the traditional Indone...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Indonesia should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- XL Axiata records 218% increase in data services
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- 17 new routes opened at AP II airports so far this year
- Fourth suspect named in N. Sumatra Police attack
- Government to flood market with frozen buffalo meat