Passing on a legacy
The Jakarta Post
Lethal weapon: A young girl practices pencak silat in Jampang, Bogor. Once known as a hamlet of warriors in colonial times, Jampang village is now striving to pass on that legacy to its younger generation.
The sun shone brightly one Sunday in the village in Parung, Bogor. Dozens of children wearing black-and-white uniforms swarmed onto a field to learn and to practice the traditional Indone...
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan