Andi case to hit Dems in 2014 polls
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) made another bold move in naming Youth and Sports Minister Andi Mallarangeng a suspect in the Hambalang sports complex case, the first active cabinet minister to be attributed the status.
Only four days after the incarceration of Insp. Gen. Djoko Susilo in another scandal, the move could deal a severe blow to President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value