Andi quits posts for SBY’s sake
The Jakarta Post
Less than 24 hours after he was named a graft suspect, Youth and Sports Minister Andi Mallarangeng tendered his resignation from his ministerial post on Friday to focus on his legal problems.
Speaking to the press after his meeting with President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono following his resignation, Andi said he didn’t want to become a liability to the Cabinet.
“After the KPK [Corr...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia