Andi quits posts for SBY’s sake
The Jakarta Post
Less than 24 hours after he was named a graft suspect, Youth and Sports Minister Andi Mallarangeng tendered his resignation from his ministerial post on Friday to focus on his legal problems.
Speaking to the press after his meeting with President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono following his resignation, Andi said he didn’t want to become a liability to the Cabinet.
“After the KPK [Corr...
- This canine-inspired bootcamp invites you to 'work out like a dog'
- North Sulawesi students press government to dissolve radical groups
- FPI leader questioned for allegedly insulting rupiah
- SHORT STORY: Bygones
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- China cracks down on tools used to get around web filters
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Samsung: Note 7 battery design, manufacturing caused fires
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia