Japan, Indonesia to strengthen ties
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
The message was conveyed by Coordinating People’s Welfare Minister Agung Laksono during a ceremony to celebrate the emperor’s 79th birthday on Tuesday evening at the Hotel Mulia Senayan. The emperor was born on Dec. 23, 1933.
Agung said that the ...
- Ahok withdraws appeal
- Jokowi bestows highest medal to Swedish king
- Vietnamese, Indonesian patrol boats square off in Natuna waters
- Jokowi, Kalla are fine, says Luhut
- Police lambasted for treatment of men arrested at alleged sex party
- Indonesian CEOs seek balanced life for family, careers
- Government needs to focus on Inflation control: Bank Indonesia
- J-pop star Ayumi Hamasaki is going completely deaf
- EDITORIAL: Violent rhetoric's slippery slope
- Jakarta, Seoul tighten bonds as sister cities