Acha Septriasa: A dream come true
The Jakarta Post
Antara/Noveradika Actress Acha Septriasa has every right in the world to have nothing but giddy smiles these days, fresh on the heels of her Best Actress win at this year’s Indonesian Film Festival (FFI), held at the Vredeburg Fortress in Yogyakarta last Saturday.
For many local film fans, the victory came as no surprise, as Acha beat acting heavyweights Atiqah Hasiholan and Jajang C. No...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Indonesia to produce more gardening tools to reduce imports
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom