Prabowo wants ‘guided democracy’ if elected
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Chief patron of the Great Indonesia Movement Party (Gerindra) and presidential hopeful Lt. Gen. (ret) Prabowo Subianto has offered his new vision for the country, saying that his version of a “better-guided” democracy would help solve the problems currently plaguing the country.
Prabowo said that if he was elected president, he would work with the country’s best and brightest minds to...
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- KPK raids PLN president director's house in Jakarta