Mari Pangestu nominated to replace Lamy as WTO chief
The Jakarta Post
(JP/R. Berto Wedhatama)Indonesia has entered the race for the leadership of the World Trade Organization (WTO), nominating former trade minister Mari Elka Pangestu to succeed Pascal Lamy when he steps down in August 2013, bringing a second woman and a third continent into the contest.
Mari is the third candidate to be nominated in as many days, following Ghana’s Alan Kyerematen and Costa ...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey