Catholic church receives bomb threat post Christmas
The Jakarta Post
The North Sumatra Police’s bomb squad on Saturday secured an alleged homemade bomb, that contained 500 grams of nails, which was found in the backyard of Salaon Toba Catholic Church in Samosir Island, located at the center of the renowned Lake Toba.
The church’s priest, Herman Nainggolan, said the package was found following a text message received by local district head Ronggur Ni Huta...
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne