Catholic church receives bomb threat post Christmas
The Jakarta Post
The North Sumatra Police’s bomb squad on Saturday secured an alleged homemade bomb, that contained 500 grams of nails, which was found in the backyard of Salaon Toba Catholic Church in Samosir Island, located at the center of the renowned Lake Toba.
The church’s priest, Herman Nainggolan, said the package was found following a text message received by local district head Ronggur Ni Huta...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Tanah Abang road closure part of Anies’ 'one-man show', councillor says