Catholic church receives bomb threat post Christmas
The Jakarta Post
The North Sumatra Police’s bomb squad on Saturday secured an alleged homemade bomb, that contained 500 grams of nails, which was found in the backyard of Salaon Toba Catholic Church in Samosir Island, located at the center of the renowned Lake Toba.
The church’s priest, Herman Nainggolan, said the package was found following a text message received by local district head Ronggur Ni Huta...
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean