Sabang: Indonesia at KM 0
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
Weh Island in Sabang. (JP/ Sita W. Dewi)Here is where Indonesia officially starts. This small island is the northernmost point of the country and offers everything you need for adventure.
One cannot ignore the tsunami when talking about Aceh province. The province was devastated by a magnitude-8.9 quake and tsunami in December 2004. Hundreds of thousands were killed in one of the worst disa...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens