Diocese nixes Islamic teaching in Catholic schools
The Jakarta Post
The Catholic Diocese of Surabaya, East Java, is saying that the local office of the Religious Affairs Ministry has misrepresented its position on the religious education of Muslim students at Catholic schools.
“We have been politicized and our statements have been spun by the ministry as if we agreed to the request to provide Islamic instruction for Muslim students,” Rev. Agustinus Tri ...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.