Mazda expects six new models to spur 30% growth this year
The Jakarta Post
PT Mazda Motor Indonesia, a subsidiary of Japan’s Mazda Motor Corporation, plans to sell 16,000 cars in 2013, a 30 percent rise from last year. To help reach this target, Mazda will expand its product portfolio by introducing six new models and opening more showrooms.
Mazda will launch three of the planned new models in the first half of this year. They consist of the New Mazda MX-5, the ...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- Railway director general removed from office
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film