Mazda expects six new models to spur 30% growth this year
The Jakarta Post
PT Mazda Motor Indonesia, a subsidiary of Japan’s Mazda Motor Corporation, plans to sell 16,000 cars in 2013, a 30 percent rise from last year. To help reach this target, Mazda will expand its product portfolio by introducing six new models and opening more showrooms.
Mazda will launch three of the planned new models in the first half of this year. They consist of the New Mazda MX-5, the ...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll