Mazda expects six new models to spur 30% growth this year
The Jakarta Post
PT Mazda Motor Indonesia, a subsidiary of Japan’s Mazda Motor Corporation, plans to sell 16,000 cars in 2013, a 30 percent rise from last year. To help reach this target, Mazda will expand its product portfolio by introducing six new models and opening more showrooms.
Mazda will launch three of the planned new models in the first half of this year. They consist of the New Mazda MX-5, the ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu