Mazda expects six new models to spur 30% growth this year
The Jakarta Post
PT Mazda Motor Indonesia, a subsidiary of Japan’s Mazda Motor Corporation, plans to sell 16,000 cars in 2013, a 30 percent rise from last year. To help reach this target, Mazda will expand its product portfolio by introducing six new models and opening more showrooms.
Mazda will launch three of the planned new models in the first half of this year. They consist of the New Mazda MX-5, the ...
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes