Mazda expects six new models to spur 30% growth this year
The Jakarta Post
PT Mazda Motor Indonesia, a subsidiary of Japan’s Mazda Motor Corporation, plans to sell 16,000 cars in 2013, a 30 percent rise from last year. To help reach this target, Mazda will expand its product portfolio by introducing six new models and opening more showrooms.
Mazda will launch three of the planned new models in the first half of this year. They consist of the New Mazda MX-5, the ...
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin
- Indonesia eyes 3 percent inflation rate in 2020