Mazda expects six new models to spur 30% growth this year
The Jakarta Post
PT Mazda Motor Indonesia, a subsidiary of Japan’s Mazda Motor Corporation, plans to sell 16,000 cars in 2013, a 30 percent rise from last year. To help reach this target, Mazda will expand its product portfolio by introducing six new models and opening more showrooms.
Mazda will launch three of the planned new models in the first half of this year. They consist of the New Mazda MX-5, the ...
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island