Mazda expects six new models to spur 30% growth this year
The Jakarta Post
PT Mazda Motor Indonesia, a subsidiary of Japan’s Mazda Motor Corporation, plans to sell 16,000 cars in 2013, a 30 percent rise from last year. To help reach this target, Mazda will expand its product portfolio by introducing six new models and opening more showrooms.
Mazda will launch three of the planned new models in the first half of this year. They consist of the New Mazda MX-5, the ...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Disney delights 'Star Wars' devotees at CinemaCon
- EDITORIAL: Thank you for 35 years
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Foreign workers' regulation to improve investment climate: Minister
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- 'Handmaid's Tale' returns to television, darker and more chilling
- Anies urged to revoke land certificates used to claim Pari Island