Govt tightens up employment of foreign pilots
The Jakarta Post
In a bid to improve aviation safety in the country, the Transportation Ministry has recently issued a new regulation requiring domestic carriers to only hire foreign pilots with a minimum 250 hours of flying time.
Should a local airline wish to hire a pilot to fly an Airbus plane, he or she must have 250 flight hours on that type of plane.
Bambang S. Ervan, the ministry spokesman, sa...
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- BMW ranks first, Subaru rated worst in electric vehicle survey
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems