Govt tightens up employment of foreign pilots
The Jakarta Post
In a bid to improve aviation safety in the country, the Transportation Ministry has recently issued a new regulation requiring domestic carriers to only hire foreign pilots with a minimum 250 hours of flying time.
Should a local airline wish to hire a pilot to fly an Airbus plane, he or she must have 250 flight hours on that type of plane.
Bambang S. Ervan, the ministry spokesman, sa...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework