S. Sulawesi set for vote; Papua rules on ‘noken’
Andi Hajramurni and Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
As voters in South Sulawesi get ready to go to the polls on Tuesday to choose a governor, officials in Papua have ruled on using traditional noken bags to collect ballots.
Incumbent South Sulawesi Governor Syahrul Yasin Limpo and Deputy Governor Agus Arifin Nu’mang are seeking reelection and face competition from two other campaigns, Ilham Arief Sirajuddin and Abdul Abdul Aziz Qahhar Mudz...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Status: Online, but not present
- Aramco, Rosneft agree to conduct joint marketing with Pertamina
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018