Yudhoyono passes buck to tax office on his family’s returns
Bagus BT Saragih and Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has asked the Finance Ministry’s taxation directorate general to publicly address discrepancy allegations surrounding the first family’s tax returns.
Presidential spokesman Julian Aldrin Pasha said any matters related to tax issues were matters for the directorate general.
“The directorate is supposed to give the explanation. It has the autho...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash