Yudhoyono passes buck to tax office on his family’s returns
Bagus BT Saragih and Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has asked the Finance Ministry’s taxation directorate general to publicly address discrepancy allegations surrounding the first family’s tax returns.
Presidential spokesman Julian Aldrin Pasha said any matters related to tax issues were matters for the directorate general.
“The directorate is supposed to give the explanation. It has the autho...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children