Yudhoyono passes buck to tax office on his family’s returns
Bagus BT Saragih and Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has asked the Finance Ministry’s taxation directorate general to publicly address discrepancy allegations surrounding the first family’s tax returns.
Presidential spokesman Julian Aldrin Pasha said any matters related to tax issues were matters for the directorate general.
“The directorate is supposed to give the explanation. It has the autho...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey