Yudhoyono passes buck to tax office on his family’s returns
Bagus BT Saragih and Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has asked the Finance Ministry’s taxation directorate general to publicly address discrepancy allegations surrounding the first family’s tax returns.
Presidential spokesman Julian Aldrin Pasha said any matters related to tax issues were matters for the directorate general.
“The directorate is supposed to give the explanation. It has the autho...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down
- 12 petitions against election results filed