Yudhoyono passes buck to tax office on his family’s returns
Bagus BT Saragih and Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has asked the Finance Ministry’s taxation directorate general to publicly address discrepancy allegations surrounding the first family’s tax returns.
Presidential spokesman Julian Aldrin Pasha said any matters related to tax issues were matters for the directorate general.
“The directorate is supposed to give the explanation. It has the autho...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area