Celebrity Raffi Ahmad named drug suspect
The Jakarta Post
The National Narcotics Agency (BNN) named Raffi Ahmad a drug suspect on Friday, saying that it had evidence that the popular television personality used methylone and possessed other narcotics.
“Raffi has been consuming methylone for a long time. This has been proven and cannot be denied,” BNN rehabilitation cheif Kusman Suriakusumah said during a press conference at BNN headquarters in...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade