Celebrity Raffi Ahmad named drug suspect
The Jakarta Post
The National Narcotics Agency (BNN) named Raffi Ahmad a drug suspect on Friday, saying that it had evidence that the popular television personality used methylone and possessed other narcotics.
“Raffi has been consuming methylone for a long time. This has been proven and cannot be denied,” BNN rehabilitation cheif Kusman Suriakusumah said during a press conference at BNN headquarters in...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D