Celebrity Raffi Ahmad named drug suspect
The Jakarta Post
The National Narcotics Agency (BNN) named Raffi Ahmad a drug suspect on Friday, saying that it had evidence that the popular television personality used methylone and possessed other narcotics.
“Raffi has been consuming methylone for a long time. This has been proven and cannot be denied,” BNN rehabilitation cheif Kusman Suriakusumah said during a press conference at BNN headquarters in...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles