Celebrity Raffi Ahmad named drug suspect
The Jakarta Post
The National Narcotics Agency (BNN) named Raffi Ahmad a drug suspect on Friday, saying that it had evidence that the popular television personality used methylone and possessed other narcotics.
“Raffi has been consuming methylone for a long time. This has been proven and cannot be denied,” BNN rehabilitation cheif Kusman Suriakusumah said during a press conference at BNN headquarters in...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt