Celebrity Raffi Ahmad named drug suspect
The Jakarta Post
The National Narcotics Agency (BNN) named Raffi Ahmad a drug suspect on Friday, saying that it had evidence that the popular television personality used methylone and possessed other narcotics.
“Raffi has been consuming methylone for a long time. This has been proven and cannot be denied,” BNN rehabilitation cheif Kusman Suriakusumah said during a press conference at BNN headquarters in...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests