Slippery year of the slithering snake
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
In the Year of the Water Snake, commitments and promises will be tested.
Last year, during the Year of the Water Dragon, couples were encouraged to tie the knot as feng shui masters and soothsayers said it was the perfect time to make love. This year, those who did tie the knot will have their vows tested.
“It’s not going to be a very good year for romance. Couples will need to ...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs