Slippery year of the slithering snake
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
In the Year of the Water Snake, commitments and promises will be tested.
Last year, during the Year of the Water Dragon, couples were encouraged to tie the knot as feng shui masters and soothsayers said it was the perfect time to make love. This year, those who did tie the knot will have their vows tested.
“It’s not going to be a very good year for romance. Couples will need to ...
- World Bank lauds Indonesia’s fiscal framework
- Political, polygamy messages take center stage in some Idul Fitri speeches
- Sri Mulyani marks Idul Fitri with slip of tongue
- MPR speaker entertains guests with political jokes, conversation
- Indonesia condemns Mecca suicide bomb attempt
- Messi's gritty hometown braces for a glam wedding
- Jakarta Cathedral cancels three morning masses for Idul Fitri prayer
- Locals thrilled to share Idul Fitri with Jokowi's mother
- Krakatau Steel aims to reach break-even point in 2017
- Semarang archbishop visits Idul Fitri revelers, conveys greeting from Vatican