Slippery year of the slithering snake
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
In the Year of the Water Snake, commitments and promises will be tested.
Last year, during the Year of the Water Dragon, couples were encouraged to tie the knot as feng shui masters and soothsayers said it was the perfect time to make love. This year, those who did tie the knot will have their vows tested.
“It’s not going to be a very good year for romance. Couples will need to ...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals