Indonesia in economic cooperation fever
Lili Yan Ing
As most of the regional Free Trade Agreements (FTA) in South East Asia started in the early 2000s and came into effect in January 2010, additional economic cooperation, namely Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) and Asia Pacific FTA (APFTA) have become an open notion.
By December 2011, APEC members have 110 Regional Trade Agreements/Free Trad...
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Ministries hand over voter data to KPU
- Pertamina committed to developing new and renewable energy
- Ken Pattern: A tribute to tree of life
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality