Indonesia in economic cooperation fever
Lili Yan Ing
As most of the regional Free Trade Agreements (FTA) in South East Asia started in the early 2000s and came into effect in January 2010, additional economic cooperation, namely Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) and Asia Pacific FTA (APFTA) have become an open notion.
By December 2011, APEC members have 110 Regional Trade Agreements/Free Trad...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats