Indonesia in economic cooperation fever
Lili Yan Ing
Jakarta | Mon, February 4 2013 | 10:32 am
PREMIUMAs most of the regional Free Trade Agreements (FTA) in South East Asia started in the early 2000s and came into effect in January 2010, additional economic cooperation, namely Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) and Asia Pacific FTA (APFTA) have become an open notion.
By December 2011, APEC members have 110 Regional Trade Agreements/Free Trad...
- South Jakarta to record newcomers, increase security
- 11 Indonesians evacuated from clashes in Marawi
- Four named suspects in case of alleged graft connected to BPK, ministry
- Religious leaders call for bolder steps against intolerant, anti-Pancasila groups
- Former first lady calls for fight against intolerance
- ‘Jamu’ fuels Jokowi’s frenetic schedule
- Anies Baswedan's brother passes away
- Call for tolerance as fasting month begins
- South Korea too strong for Thais to reach Sudirman Cup final
- Bogor ensures plentiful stocks of staple foods during Ramadhan