Indonesia in economic cooperation fever
Lili Yan Ing
As most of the regional Free Trade Agreements (FTA) in South East Asia started in the early 2000s and came into effect in January 2010, additional economic cooperation, namely Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) and Asia Pacific FTA (APFTA) have become an open notion.
By December 2011, APEC members have 110 Regional Trade Agreements/Free Trad...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals