Indonesia in economic cooperation fever
Lili Yan Ing
As most of the regional Free Trade Agreements (FTA) in South East Asia started in the early 2000s and came into effect in January 2010, additional economic cooperation, namely Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) and Asia Pacific FTA (APFTA) have become an open notion.
By December 2011, APEC members have 110 Regional Trade Agreements/Free Trad...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers