Temasek subsidiary to buy 26.1% stake of Matahari
The Jakarta Post
Diversified holding company PT Multipolar (MLPL) says it will sell a 26.1 percent stake of subsidiary PT Matahari Putra Prima (MPPA) to Singapore investment company Temasek Holdings Ltd.
Eddy Handoko, Multipolar’s president director, said that the company and Temasek subsidiary Anderson Investments Pte. Ltd. signed an exchangeable rights subscription agreement in January, allowing Anderso...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'