Temasek subsidiary to buy 26.1% stake of Matahari
The Jakarta Post
Diversified holding company PT Multipolar (MLPL) says it will sell a 26.1 percent stake of subsidiary PT Matahari Putra Prima (MPPA) to Singapore investment company Temasek Holdings Ltd.
Eddy Handoko, Multipolar’s president director, said that the company and Temasek subsidiary Anderson Investments Pte. Ltd. signed an exchangeable rights subscription agreement in January, allowing Anderso...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash