Temasek subsidiary to buy 26.1% stake of Matahari
The Jakarta Post
Diversified holding company PT Multipolar (MLPL) says it will sell a 26.1 percent stake of subsidiary PT Matahari Putra Prima (MPPA) to Singapore investment company Temasek Holdings Ltd.
Eddy Handoko, Multipolar’s president director, said that the company and Temasek subsidiary Anderson Investments Pte. Ltd. signed an exchangeable rights subscription agreement in January, allowing Anderso...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- Banyumas hospital severely damaged after quake
- Trump team claims Mueller 'unlawfully' collected emails
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president