Lion’s Batik Air, Garuda to start new routes to Australia
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian and Australian governments have renewed a bilateral air service agreement (ASA), allowing carriers from both nations to increase the frequency of connections between cities in the two countries this year, the Transportation Ministry announced on Friday.
The agreement was signed by Transportation Minister E.E. Mangindaan and Infrastructure and Transportation Minister Anthony A...
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- US ambassador visits pesantren to learn about Islam