Lion’s Batik Air, Garuda to start new routes to Australia
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian and Australian governments have renewed a bilateral air service agreement (ASA), allowing carriers from both nations to increase the frequency of connections between cities in the two countries this year, the Transportation Ministry announced on Friday.
The agreement was signed by Transportation Minister E.E. Mangindaan and Infrastructure and Transportation Minister Anthony A...
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- The Pirate Bay mined cryptocurrency by ‘borrowing’ visitors’ CPU
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Bogor Police exhumes body of ‘gladiator fight’ victim for autopsy
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded