Lion’s Batik Air, Garuda to start new routes to Australia
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian and Australian governments have renewed a bilateral air service agreement (ASA), allowing carriers from both nations to increase the frequency of connections between cities in the two countries this year, the Transportation Ministry announced on Friday.
The agreement was signed by Transportation Minister E.E. Mangindaan and Infrastructure and Transportation Minister Anthony A...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Government praises Mitsubishi for exporting 21,000 Xpander vehicles
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh