Your letters: A demon in the world of food
The Jakarta Post
I write in response to the article, “Food, drink industries undermine health policy”, which was published in The Jakarta Post on Feb. 13.
Food and education are two basic needs of a nation; they are of paramount importance because one feeds the body and the other feeds the mind.
If the minds and bodies of people are healthy then the country can surely move forward with its head...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase