Your letters: A demon in the world of food
The Jakarta Post
I write in response to the article, “Food, drink industries undermine health policy”, which was published in The Jakarta Post on Feb. 13.
Food and education are two basic needs of a nation; they are of paramount importance because one feeds the body and the other feeds the mind.
If the minds and bodies of people are healthy then the country can surely move forward with its head...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Egypt puts off higher entry visa charges until July 1
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Jokowi’s visit to Australia achieves concrete results: Minister
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down