Your letters: A demon in the world of food
The Jakarta Post
I write in response to the article, “Food, drink industries undermine health policy”, which was published in The Jakarta Post on Feb. 13.
Food and education are two basic needs of a nation; they are of paramount importance because one feeds the body and the other feeds the mind.
If the minds and bodies of people are healthy then the country can surely move forward with its head...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Everest's Hillary Step now a 'slope': Climber