Your letters: A demon in the world of food
The Jakarta Post
I write in response to the article, “Food, drink industries undermine health policy”, which was published in The Jakarta Post on Feb. 13.
Food and education are two basic needs of a nation; they are of paramount importance because one feeds the body and the other feeds the mind.
If the minds and bodies of people are healthy then the country can surely move forward with its head...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Xi gets 100% of votes for new term as key ally named VP