Four airports to apply new air freight security this year
The Jakarta Post
Four of the busiest airports in the country will get tightened cargo security this year to enhance screening of dangerous items, a move that raises concerns from businesspeople who say the extra measure will make the current “slow” service even less efficient.
Transportation Ministry’s director for aviation security Mangiring Sidabutar said that six regulated cargo inspection agents a...
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Lotte Chemical to kick off Cilegon project in 2018
- Six inmates escape Abepura prison