Air Force gets two Sukhoi jet fighters, waits for four more
Andi Hajramurni and Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Out of the cocoon: The body of a Sukhoi SU-30 MK2 jet fighter jet is unloaded in disassembled condition from Antonov An-124-100 Ruslan strategic transport aircraft at Sultan Hasanuddin Air Force Base in Makassar, early Saturday morning. Two jet fighters were delivered on Friday evening as part of a batch of six jet fighters. (Courtesy of Sultan Hasanuddin Air Force Base)Two out of the six Sukhoi S...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne