Air Force gets two Sukhoi jet fighters, waits for four more
Andi Hajramurni and Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Out of the cocoon: The body of a Sukhoi SU-30 MK2 jet fighter jet is unloaded in disassembled condition from Antonov An-124-100 Ruslan strategic transport aircraft at Sultan Hasanuddin Air Force Base in Makassar, early Saturday morning. Two jet fighters were delivered on Friday evening as part of a batch of six jet fighters. (Courtesy of Sultan Hasanuddin Air Force Base)Two out of the six Sukhoi S...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga