Papua shooting caused by TNI negligence
Margareth S. Aritonang and Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
Senseless: Relatives attend the funeral of First Sgt. Muhammad Udin, one of the eight soldiers killed in last week’s ambush by unknown assailants in Papua, at a public cemetery in Sidoarjo, East Java, on Monday. (Antara/Dwi Agus Setiawan)The deaths of eight soldiers, who were shot by unidentified perpetrators in Papua last week, may have been due to negligence on the part of the local military c...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed