Papua shooting caused by TNI negligence
Margareth S. Aritonang and Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Senseless: Relatives attend the funeral of First Sgt. Muhammad Udin, one of the eight soldiers killed in last week’s ambush by unknown assailants in Papua, at a public cemetery in Sidoarjo, East Java, on Monday. (Antara/Dwi Agus Setiawan)The deaths of eight soldiers, who were shot by unidentified perpetrators in Papua last week, may have been due to negligence on the part of the local military c...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report