Papua shooting caused by TNI negligence
Margareth S. Aritonang and Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Senseless: Relatives attend the funeral of First Sgt. Muhammad Udin, one of the eight soldiers killed in last week’s ambush by unknown assailants in Papua, at a public cemetery in Sidoarjo, East Java, on Monday. (Antara/Dwi Agus Setiawan)The deaths of eight soldiers, who were shot by unidentified perpetrators in Papua last week, may have been due to negligence on the part of the local military c...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May